I enjoy meeting people in their greatest challenges, and working with them to find a way to greive, heal, and move forward.
If you are struggling with:
- depression, anxiety, and other emotionally difficult issues
- trauma and PTSD
- difficult relationships
- breakups and divorce
- addictions or compulsions
- shyness, feelings of emptiness or meaninglessness, anger, or stress
- a spiritual or identity crisis
- chronic and debilitating illness, or the stress of being a caregiver
- repetitive patterns of behavior that are difficult to break
you can call me for a free consultation to find out if counselling may be a good fit for you.
All calls are strictly confidential, and your problems will be met with compassion, caring, understanding, and experience. No matter what you are going through, I am dedicated to helping you achieve real and lasting change.
My rates begin at $80 per hour, but I also have a very limited number of low income spaces at $60.
For more information about my practice and how I work, please visit my website or call me at (250) 882-0322.
Derek Martin, PhD, CCC
1517 Amelia St, Victoria, BC V8W 2J9
phone: (250) 882-0322