In my counselling practice, I often see clients looking for:
• Counselling for life and relationship skills
• Counselling for men for challenges with anger, shame and conflict.
• Treatment for depression or challenges accessing healthy emotions
• Self esteem counselling and help with challenging thoughts or behaviors
While this list is in no way exhaustive, it may be that you would like me to:
• Help you explore improving your marriage or partnership, opening up your relationship to its full potential.
• Work through loss, bereavement, or trauma.
• Increase your confidence, self-esteem or self-image.
• Work on cycles of behavior that may be causing you concern.
• Discuss feelings of depression, anxiety, sadness or emptiness.
• Find more of a sense of purpose in life, to feel less stuck.
• Try and resolve some issues from the past.
• Feel more comfortable expressing your sexuality
• Work through a situation currently affecting your work or relationship
• Be able to resolve a family conflict
• Talk about something you have been bottling up
Therapy may be able to offer insight into these and other concerns or it may be useful to just talk about your situation with a trained professional in a genuine, accepting and non-judgmental environment.