Hi, my name is Coral, and I am a licensed and REGISTERED CLINICAL COUNSELLOR providing counselling to individuals on Vancouver Island and British Columbia.
I usually see clients in my office, but during these COVID times I am working with clients by phone or secure zoom video.
You have probably noticed the grey hair. Showed up a while ago. Yes, I have been around the block a few times.
Like everyone else, I have had my ups and downs, and successes and failures … (and my fair share of help and therapy along the way).
I want you to know that I truly love what I do.
I would especially like to work with you if any of the following resonate with you:
- You have been told all your life that you are “too sensitive” (like that is a bad thing)
- You feel like a fake, or an imposter, or you don’t fit in
- You feel that you are putting everyone’s needs before your own
- You find that unhappiness is a constant companion
- You are wondering when it is your turn to be cherished for who you are
- You feel you have to be perfect to belong
- Anxiety and depression are exhausting you and stealing your spark
If you feel that you might want to work with me, give me a call or send me an email.
I am ALWAYS happy to hear from new clients.
Hmmmmm, what else can I tell you? I absolutely love to be outside hiking, kayaking, sailing (and racing my little boat), skiing, riding my e-bike, sewing, knitting, cooking, and baking.